Hand painting or Spray Painting????
All of you experts out there, I need advice. I have a couple pieces I want to paint. One will be a night stand, there other my dresser. There are you out there that have done much more of this than I have.....what is your preference? What do you have better results with? Does it matter the size. Advice, Please. Blessings, Deborah
I always seem to get runs when i spray paint but that's with the can paint, I love to do the hands on paint myself but that's me..I'm sure whatever you choose it will be great. Good luck and can't wait to see it.
ReplyDeleteI was thinking the same thing Ms. Thang.....hopefully can start on at least the little side table this week.
ReplyDeletePersonally, I handpaint almost everything, for a few reasons. Runs/drips with spray paint. Spray paint is expensive and usually takes multiple cans for a project. You're limited to colors that are available with spray paint, too. I use Benjamin Moore paint and there are 3200 colors available. I love that! :) Best of luck with whatever you choose!
ReplyDeleteThanks everyone!! I figured that hand painting would be better. Can't wait to get started.
ReplyDelete