"A Southern Mom, Daughter, Sister, Granny, Dog Lover, Crafter, Painter , Java Junkie Queen, and Friend".

Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Two of my Favorite Christmas Signs!

Greetings,

I have been suffering from my Fibromyalgia and haven't posted or really worked on anything since my Pine Cone Christmas tree table toppers. As, I was going through my craft closet the other night looking for something, I ran across two signs from last year and decided to re-do them and spruce them up. One is my favorite Christmas and actually have a framed print of this one:



This has been one of my faves for along time! So, true also!

The other one is something we strive to do in our home during the holidays:



I just love the fun and silliness of both, and they make me smile!

Blessings,
Deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment