Whew!!!! The Great Pumpkin is Almost Here!

Greetings,

Wow, it has been over 3 weeks since I blogged, and, wow, what a 3 weeks it has been! First, I had my MRI on my neck I told you I was going to have. So, after sitting on pins and needles for a day, I found out that my C2and3, and C6and7, are still bulging(which I already knew), that my neck is showing extreme signs of Degenerative Bone Disease, and that my neck is FULL of arthritis!!

As, I have shared before, I have been having horrible pain and swelling in my hands, which has hindered my crafts....so, now I know why.....soooooo, my doctors are coming up with a treatment plan to take care of me. THEN, I was in a wedding for a very dear friend of mine...and the wedding and reception was held on  historic Jekyll Island, which is part of the Golden Isles of Georgia, and I had a wonderful and relaxing time. I also during this time got to spend some much needed time with my son and grand daughter.....

So, finally back home and trying to work on some holiday signs for a craft show coming up in November....I haven't done a lot this year for Halloween, but, I took a cute, cloth, country witch I had and adhered her to my front door....and bought a cute little broom sign from the dollar store and put over here.

I painted a wooden sign with one of my FAV sayings....I hope to share with you some more ideas over the next couple weeks....until then, I hope all is fine with you....


I just love her!

Broom Parking!

That's Right!!!!





Blessings to you,

Deborah

Comments

  1. Love the decor!

    I have a giveaway going on, would love for you to check it out!
    http://thediaryofarealhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! Thank you for sharing at the Thursday Favorite Things blog hop! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting