Happy First Day of Fall

Wow, I can't believe that September 22 has arrived! Yes, it is finally here and you know what that means...right? Well, Silly. it is the first day of Fall!! That's right.....Falling leaves......pumpkins at your local Farmer's Markets and grocery stores......sitting outside in the evening with a cool breeze wafting through your hair....and yes, my fav.....stocking up on Halloween Candy!

Just yesterday, while coming out of Kroger....the big pile of pumpkins just seemed to be staring at me....

Kinda silly...right? But, anyway...Happy First Day of Fall......can't wait to see all the exciting projects I know that will be coming out daily!

Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

  1. I would love to get some fall crafts in , but the living situation and the coming baby might limit what I do. I'll be excited to see you come up with some! Thanks for stopping by! I'll be back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can so understand April.....and Congrats on the new baby!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting