More Funny and Whimsical Women!

Happy Monday Everyone,

The last week I have been in a painting mood! I love bringing all my whimsical women to life! They bring me much joy, and they even sometimes sell....lol! I plan on going to a big festival in May, in Palatka Florida, called The Blue Crab Festival! Yes, they do have tons of blue crab there and they are delicious!

So, mindset is into bright and colorful and fun signs....paintings of my funny women....and lots and lots of my Bohemian bracelets, but, let me share these newest paintings with you:


 
 Now this "little lady" has her fancy hat with a big feather in it....her feather boa.....and her brightest purple dress and I think she is ready to go make some history!



Now. of course, we all know It's Best to be Queen.....even if it is for just a day or even if it is in our minds....lol!



This perky lady right here lives her life to the fullest exuding every color in the rainbow.....she laughs....she loves......and a big hug for everyone she meets!

So, more whimsical and funny women and more on the way....

Blessings,
Deborah

Comments

  1. Looks like you have been busy! Thanks for sharing your creativity with the Thursday Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your art work is wonderful, very cute lady!!!

    Thanks for sharing on The Oh My Heartsie Girls WW this week.
    Have a great weekend!
    Karren
    Oh My Heartsie Girls -Host

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting