"A Southern Mom, Daughter, Sister, Granny, Dog Lover, Crafter, Painter , Java Junkie Queen, and Friend".

Sunday, October 28, 2012

SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK: Craft Junkie Too

Hi Ya'll....first it has been an amazing weekend. Some of ya'll know...yes, I said ya'll, so that means I'm from way down South, as in Georgia....and I love the University of Georgia Bulldogs!! Now, and of you that are Florida Fans...well,, don't be mad...but the Dawgs Beat the Gators!!! Yes, we did....I was a hooping and hollering all over the living room last night.
Enough of that though, and onto my Spotlight. I recently discovered Tracy at Craft Junkie Too. As we all do, I was visiting other blogs and stumbled upon her. Well, I was amazed. She is one talented woman. So many neat ideas....so many crafts...I spent about 30 minutes going through her blog.
And one of great ideas under her Holiday section, I just can't wait to try and make for gifts is her Hot Chocolate Goodie Bag gift. It is precious and I know my grand daughter will  love helping me. Tracy can be found at http://www.craftjunkietoo.com/

So please stroll on over and check her out...and tell her Deborah from Three Dawg Lady Designs sent ya. Blessings to everyone, Deborah

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Deborah! How sweet of you to share my blog with your readers. I am so honored!
    xoxo,
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tracy you are so welcome...I just love your blog. Blessings, Deborah

      Delete