SPOTLIGHT OF THE WEEK: Craft-o-Maniac

Hello everyone, I have been away for a couple weeks....had my beautiful 17 month old grand daughter with me for a week....whew...survived that!! It was alot of fun.
But now, I'm back on track. So, as you know, every Sunday I pick a Blog to Spotlight, and this week is Jen Larsen from Craft-o-Maniac. If you have never been to her blog, you are missing something from your crafting lifestyle.
Her blog ALWAYS has something wonderful and creative for everyone to do. So, please take the time to go check her out, and tell her Deborah from Three Dawg Lady Designs sent you. She can be found at:http://www.craft-o-maniac.com/

Blessings, Deborah

Comments

  1. Hello Deborah-

    First of all CONGRATS on your new granddaughter, how wonderful and exciting. Enjoy her. Second, thank you so much for the spotlight and love, I am so flattered. Have a wonderful afternoon and a great week. Hugs, jen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting