Do You Receive Samples?

I love opening my mailbox and peeking  inside and seeing what the "sample fairy" has bought me. It is like Christmas, because I forget what I have requested.....so, every time I receive a sample it is so Exciting....BUT....and I mean BUT......I hate going through ALL the sample sites out there!

And, the SURVEYS...OMG....it is like, I find a wonderful Freebie, and go to click on the link...and then there are PAGES and PAGES of questions to answer....or other offers you have to sign up for to get said sample....every question you can think of from "do you have Crohns....how many pets.....and does my back hurt"!!!!

So, my question to you, my "blogging friends and family"....Do you receive samples? What is your FAV site to order samples from? Do you just fill out all the questions if you really want the sample?

I can't wait to hear from you all...

Blessings.....
Deborah

Comments

  1. New follower visiting from Let's Get Social Sunday. Hope you'll pay me a visit when you get a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love getting free samples, but like you said if I have to fill out 15 pages in order to get an ounce of shampoo is it really free?

    Heidi’s Wanderings

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting