My Painted Garden Shells!

Happy Tuesday!

Wow, it has been so long since I posted a new project, but, here I am! So, it seems Spring may be coming here in rural southern Georgia, even though I know there will still be cold days ahead. While these warm days are upon us, my neighbor, Ms. Flo and I have started working in our garden planting veggies and herbs and I thought I would paint us some cute garden art.

I had three huge shells, and decided to paint them bright, vibrant colors......















I have trouble with my hands shaking when I have to hold an object to paint, so, the shells are not my best.....but, I just love them and they have just brightened up the garden so much! I hope you enjoy them also!

Blessings, Deborah

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting