Liebster Blog Award! So excited!!! My First!!


Liebster Blog Award! My first ever...

My first ever Award! Yay Me!

I would like to give thanks to http://thepinkoleshack.blogspot.com/ for nominating me for this award.

The Liebster Blog award is given to up and coming bloggers with less than 200 followers, nominated and by fellow bloggers." 

Here's how it works...
  
1.Post about your WIN on your Blog.
2. Link back to the Blogger who nominated YOU;
(Vintage Street Designs) then, FOLLOW them back.
3. Copy and paste the Blog award button on your Blog.
4. Present the Liebster Award to 11 Blogs that have fewer than 20 followers that you think deserve to be recognized and awarded.
5. Let them know by leaving a comment on their Blog.
6. Share 11 random facts about yourself.
7. Answer 11 questions your tagger has asked you and ask 11 question to the people you've tagged.
8. You are not allowed to tag back to the Blogger who chose you.
 
 
Facts about Me!
1. Funny
2. Love's my family
3. Loves my 3 three dogs
4.Very Much in love with my granddaughter, Kenzley
5. Turquoise blue is my favorite color 
6.My 2 sisters are my best friends
7.My family has unconditional love for each other, even when we screw up
8. Love to sit with my Daddy and listen to him tell stories  from his childhood
9.I have a psssion for politics 
10.I taught myself how to paint, and I love it
11.I've had more than one husband...lol

My 11 questions to answer:

1. What kind of People are attracted to Your Blog?
I guess people who think it is about dogs! 
2. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
I fell in love with Key Largo about 3 years ago when I went 
3. Is blogging more of a Job or a Hobby?
Jobby 
4. What is one thing about yourself you would love to change?
Telling someone I love somthing even when I know it will hurt
5. If you are a Mom, how often do you enjoy alone time?
Most of the time I have plenty 
6. If it was going to be made public, which would you tell: Your age, your weight or your income? 
My age 
7. What personality trait bugs you the most?
someone who can top any story you tell...always better or worse than me
8. Favorite Restaurant?
The Imperial Fez...Atlanta..like being inside Jeannie's Bottle
9. What are you best known for?
Being my parents oldest child
10. Finish this sentence...My Favorite networking site is...
Facebook 
11. Pet names from strangers (sweetie, honey, etc.) Love it or Hate it?
Honey...as in let me tell you Honey 

for ALL THE BLOGS THAT I HAVE NOMINATED PLEASE COMMENT HERE TO LET ME NOW YOU RECEIVED IT

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting