19th AMENDMENT!!! GO VOTE!!!

Do you know what country became the FIRST to allow Women the Right to Vote was? The USA ..right? NO...the first country to allow women the right to vote was New Zealand in 1893!

Our great great grandmothers, and aunts , and cousins, and strangers that have "no kin" to us..Fought a very long battle to get EACH of us the Right to Vote! Now, I'm not going to sit here and tell you how to vote...I'm not going to preach about faith......or tell you whom I voted for....or expound on the names I've been called because of a political button I may have had on when I went to the grocery store...

BUT, I will tell you as a WOMAN, and most of the blogs I follow and the people that follow me are WOMEN....I will tell you that as an AMERICAN WOMAN it is important that all WOMEN VOTE!

Go exercise that 19th Amendment and as an AMERICAN WOMAN....Go Vote!

Blessings to you as you go exercise that RIGHT today, Deborah




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting