Have You Ever Painted on Glass?

Good Thursday Morning,

I hope every one's day has started off "just right"....mine has! I have been painting some new really cute tropical, colorful, wooden signs. Working a couple more Bird's Nest Pendants.....so, excited to be back in the mood of crafting!

But, I have a question for everyone. Okay, I have painted wine glasses for awhile, but I have always painted the entire outside of the glass....then baked it....then sprayed a sealant on. BUT, I have never just painted a design on it and not covered the entire glass. So, my question is how do I get my sealant onto just the design and not cover the entire glass with the sealant, as it will give the glass a funny "smearing" look if I do.

So, how can I do that?

Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

  1. Thanks for joining us at Social Sunday, new follower ~ Paula

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting