NEW!! Spring and Summer Signs!

Greetings Everyone,

Wow, yesterday was just a beautiful day here in South Georgia.....Sun was shinning.....sat on the porch and just enjoyed the warmth and visited with my neighbors.

But, I had started on some cute Spring and Summer signs....so, took some pics of them hanging in my beautiful Blooming Pear tree right by my front door and wanted to share them with you:











I so enjoy painting these signs.....and have many more ideas for signs.....more mermaids!

Let me know what you think as I always love comments.....

Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Well, Thanks, Amy...I try and I do love doing them!

      Delete
  2. These signs are great, I love the 'keep calm ad pretend your at the beach'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!!

    Shelly
    minettesmaze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting