Southern Mermaid FRAMED! Oh No!

What could that precious and sweet Southern Mermaid of mine have done to be FRAMED for something? Nothing Silly.....she is still precious and sweet and still looks like Paula Deen.....lol.

I had purchased an ole wooden frame months ago at a yard sale.....shhhh.....I'm the Yard Sale Queen, and the frame had been sitting in my storage closet and I had really forgotten about it. So, the other day while going through some of my canvases, I realized that the Southern Mermaid needed jazzing up. I suddenly remembered that old frame and decided it needed sprucing up....so, with a little paint to match the painting and some sanding and a pair of pliers,  it all came together:





I think it turned out pretty good if I say so myself, and yes, I still love this particular painting. Enjoy!

Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting