Simple, but Elegant Table Top

Good Sunday evening everyone....Wow, it was a beautiful day here in South Georgia! I painted on some new holiday signs....I raked in my front yard.....I visited with some friends....and I cut some flowers from my yard.
I have two large camellia bushes...one red...one white. This year the red, so far, has not come in that good. But, the white camellias are gorgeous. In the front yard, I have a whole trellis of beautiful tea roses....
so, I went and found one of my old decanters, cleaned it up real good, and Voila ....I had a beautiful and simple, bu, elegant table top decoration. It looks so nice sitting next to my Santa's.

I hope you enjoy this, this evening. Blessings,
Deborah



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting