MORE SNOWMEN!!!!

Okay, I know, everyone is probably tired of my Snowmen.....but, I can't help....they are so cute and so much fun to make and bring to Life!

I've made several sets and sold them to various family and friends, and I get so excited when I put the finishing touches on them and FINALLY wrap their little scarves around their necks.....and then...THERE THEY ARE!!! Looking so cute and waiting to go to their new home.

I wanted to share with you a couple sets that I had finished....
Mr. and Mrs. with two little ones

A Mrs. and a Mr. Snowman


I just love them......Blessings, Deborah


Comments

  1. I'm sorry but if you're tired of snowmen you're tired of life!

    Thanks for linking up :)

    Sarah @ A Cat-Like Curiosity

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are too cute! And, they look pretty easy to make using blocks of wood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, new follower here and I’d like to invite you to join me at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2012/12/Clever-Chicks-Blog-Hop-12.html



    I hope you can make it!

    Cheers,

    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick



    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Sock Monkey Attempt....lol

Signs, Signs, Holiday Signs Everywhere!

Biscuit Pull-a-part Surprise! YUMMY!