Happy Hump Day Everyone!

Good morning everyone. I hope your day has started off right....mine started off with a "bout of IBS"...but doing better now....was that to much info? Sorry....but feel like you are my family and friends out there. So wanted to post a few pics from my weekend with my sister....first we visited with my son and his wife and my beautiful Grand baby, Kenzley. Here is a pic of her with me..Granny Deb.
She is such a sweetie....she couldn't stop chewing on my necklace I had made the night before.
My sister Kathy enjoying her cup of coffee while enjoying the sunrise over the bay in St. Augustine, Florida. We watched the sunrise Sunday morning together.
And me, being goofy saying Goodbye to St. Augustine. We had a great weekend...lots of dancing, laughing and smiles!!!! Blessings, Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting