Saturday...with my Daddy

Good Saturday morning everyone.....it is "right chilly" here in rural South Georgia.....I keep forgetting it is Winter. These beautiful warm days we have been having has FOOLED everyone. But, today, I get to do something I love....spend time with my Daddy. He is suffering from a horrible brain disease called Pic's Disease. He still knows who we all are, but that strong, smart, brilliant lawyer of my youth is fading. So, to give my mother and my other sister time to get out and breath, my other sister and I are taking care of Daddy this morning.
So, no crafting today....just nothing but Lot's of Love and Smiles with my Daddy. Blessings to each of you and DON'T FORGET MY GIVEAWAY.....check out my Facebook Page.   Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting