A New Project in the Works...Still can't change my page

Happy Saturday Evening everyone,

Well, I have started working on a new project today and I can't wait to share it with you.
Something I have never done before....but having alot of fun and learning in the process.

But, I'm still sad because i can't change my page background...I have been doing this for along time...and I can't get rid of the holiday background....have deleted gadgets.....etc....added new ones....nothing makes it change....

So, I might have to totally change the whole page to get anything different on there.....so, checking in...
and hope to post pics of the new project soon.

Blessings,

Deborah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

DIY Zip Tie Bohemian Bracelets! VaVoom!

Everyone Loves Watermelon....Right?

The Lady with Blue Eyes...New Folk Art Painting